https://aline-cannabis.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Policies”). Your use of https://aline-cannabis.com constitutes your agreement to all such Policies. Please read these policies carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
ALINE cannabis may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Site Interactions
- Device Information
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through ALINE cannabis’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
ALINE cannabis encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from ALINE cannabis so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. ALINE cannabis is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the ALINE cannabis website.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you make a purchase, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on our products or services
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by ALINE cannabis. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the ALINE cannabis website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a Square gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Retention of Personal Information
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
ALINE cannabis does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ALINE cannabis may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ALINE cannabis , and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Children Under Thirteen
ALINE cannabis does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Rights and Requests
Subject to applicable law, you may request to:
- know whether we process your personal information and to access such personal information.
- correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- have your personal information deleted.
- opt out of having your personal information shared.
- have us disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- categories of personal information we collected about you and he categories of sources from which we collected such personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information about you; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we otherwise shared or disclosed, and the categories of third parties which whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such personal information.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of e-mail marketing at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any marketing e-mail. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from ALINE cannabis by contacting us here:
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: (804) 404-3086
You can opt out of targeted advertising from some advertisers by using the following links:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Changes to this Statement
ALINE cannabis will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. ALINE cannabis encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how ALINE cannabis is protecting your information.
ALINE cannabis welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that ALINE cannabis has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
3540 Pump Rd #117
Effective as of April 2023